How to get motivated again when your SO isn't?

I'm new to this sub so sorry if this isn't a normal post. But bck in about March 2018 my SO and I started eating healthy and by April we were going to the gym. We tracked our weight weekly, kept each other on track, and really got into meal prepping. He lost around 25 lbs (orig. 280) and I went from size 12 and 183 pounds to size 8 and 169 pounds.

Then we went on our beach trip in July.

We ate on vacation and didn't workout, then we came home and tried to keep it going but with the beach trip over and him gearing up to go back to college he wanted to put it on the back burner. And working out by yourself after always having a buddy sucks.

Fast forward to now and I've gained back almost all of it and my clothes feel tighter and i overall feel bigger and i hate it. I'm ready for a change and to get back in the groove but he works and goes to school, so i know he won't be going because he always has a reason not to.

Has anyone else had success losing weight when their partner is not part of the program/ doing it with you? I would love the advice on how you accomplished this

submitted by /u/RetailandPuppies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zsqXVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...