The last straw...

Hi Reddit! Long time lurker, first time poster on this sub. A little about me...32 year old male 5'5 living in southwestern Ontario. Back when i graduated highschool i was around 150 lbs and in good but not great shape. Since that time i have hovered around the 160 lbs mark and never thought much of it. The last couple years my wife and i had struggled starting a family which resulted in a lot more take out food, sedentary lifestyle etc. I didn't think I was that far off from the 160 mark but stepped up on the scale a couple nights ago and was 181 lbs which puts my BMI into the obese range.... I was appaled I was that high. I have never been that high ever in my life and that was what made me realize that i am way off what i want to be and need to make some drastic changes for my health. I joined a full service gym and am working on making smarter food choices. My wife and i have made it through our fertility issues and i can cleary see now that I also need to make changes to have a more active and fulfilling relationship with my son. I love the support from this sub and hope i can count on it to help get me back down to 150 lbs! Any tips, pointers or suggestions would be very much appreciated! You guys are the best!

submitted by /u/SixPhalaris
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2INUH2S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...