Tessa Virtue’s Hairstylist Demos 3 Updos That Are Way Easier Than They Look

Olympic figure skater (and national treasure) Tessa Virtue embarked on an ambitious media tour following the 2018 Winter Olympics, which also landed her two major sponsorships (with Nivea and Adidas). And during her time in the spotlight, one thing became really clear: Virtue’s hair is basically a celebrity in its own right.

Between her effortless waves, snatched ponytails or cool, intricate updos, we’ve been lusting after Virtue’s hairstyles for months. So we caught up with her stylist, Kelly Araujo (aka @thehairgypsy), Master Stylist at Medulla & Co. in Toronto, to show us how to recreate three gorgeous updos that are way easier to do than they look.

Watch below to learn how to DIY your holiday party updos this year.

The post Tessa Virtue’s Hairstylist Demos 3 Updos That Are <em>Way</em> Easier Than They Look appeared first on FASHION Magazine.



from FASHION Magazine https://ift.tt/2CMVCQ6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...