Losing weight after trauma/rape

Hey was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?

I went through a traumatic experience and rape in late 2017 and ever since then have struggled with weight gain. I'd really like to lose the weight I gained and then some. Some weeks I'm motivated, exercising, and eating healthy. Other weeks I'm crying and frequenting fast food places. I see a therapist and have supportive family and friends. I'm fortunate in many ways but I periodically feel depressed and ruminate.

Can anyone relate? I'd really like to break the cycle and spend the next seven weeks until December 1st eating healthy and consistently exercising. I wonder if anyone has any tips for doing so.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/throw_away1x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QHheAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...