I’m officially tired of people thinking every workout over a brisk walk is difficult for mem

I’ve always been a large person. About a year ago I decided to get it together and began losing weight. Started at 245, and currently at 190 (5’7). This past weekend I went to a boxing class with a girl I’m trying to get to know

Anyway, during workout the instructor kept checking in with me, making sure I was ok asking me if I need to stop, reminding me I need to go at my own pace. This isn’t something I’m unfamiliar with, but he was clearly singling me out.

I workout every single day, weight lifting and body weight/ weight cardio. I have better cardio than half of those people in this class, I’m comfortable pushing myself and just because I’m fat doesn’t mean this workout is challenging for me or that I’m going to drop dead. Being singled out in class because of my size just jumps me back to growing up. even tho I know these people mean well and are really just looking out for this business or company, it still hurts and makes me feel uncomfortable.

I can’t wait until I’m thin enough where I’m no longer questioned if I can handle something like punching a bag for 60mins.

submitted by /u/mongoosedog12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D9IxkN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...