So along with a group of friends I've been doing 12 week challenges to lose weight. This time we have 26 of us doing it together and there are all different motivation levels. You have the people who participate in each weekly challenge and trash talk the other teams, you have the people who don't participate but are obviously motvated because they lose weight each week. And then you have the people who seemed to have paid their entrance fee just to stay the same weight or waffle up and down and don't really care.
But there's one girl who obviously cares. She's active in the the challenges. She sends me texts and emails about what she's doing every couple of days. But every week she posts a gain. She does the right thing for a couple of days and then she must just melt down and blow it all in a spectacular binge. I've talked to her. I've tried to touch base with her every day to try to keep her on track. But she seems to just keep going through this cycle no matter what.
During our last challenge she started by finally getting under 200. This challenge she's gone from 220 to 240... and I just don't know what to do. It's breaking my heart because she so obviously wants to change and it's just so hard for her. I need some magic words to say to her to snap her into focus.
Anyone got any wisdom for me?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QGRHYD
No comments:
Post a Comment