Honestly, never thought about how my fingers would lose fat

I've always been chunky. Since highschool I fluctuated between 220 and 230lbs until I started gaining weight hardcore a few years ago after my wedding/moving to a more sedentary job. I ended up hitting 260lbs before I realized I needed to make some changes. 7 months and I'm down to 200lbs.

Yeah, I look better. But the strangest thing is that my wedding ring and professional ring both fit WAY looser. I never really considered that my fingers would get fat. I know it shouldn't have surprised me, and intellectually it makes sense. It just caught me by surprise.

What other strange places did you lose fat?

submitted by /u/geo_prog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CLTysd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...