Frustration

It’s so frustrating , I’m 23. My highest weight about a year ago was 416.8. I’ve wanted to lose weight since I was ten years old . I’m about 388 now. And I’ve been stuck around this number for ten months. No matter what I do I can’t break away from it . I need to somehow change my entire mindset . I need to eat better etc. everyone always talks about motivation but nobody ever mentions that you need more than motivation you also big time need dedication . I go the the gym and while I’m there I feel amazing. If I go often enough I feel mentally and physically amazing . So why is it so hard to make myself go. I don’t know why I’m posting this maybe I’m looking for advice but I don’t know I think I’m just ranting . And don’t even get my started on food.

submitted by /u/TdFLtimber
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RprXk1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...