First 20lbs down! F29 5’7

SW 255 CW 134.6 GW 135 Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster! I have been overweight my whole life. I was always the chubby kid, and grew into a more than chubby adult. I decided September of this year that things needed to change and set goals. Calculated my TDEE, downloaded MFP, and started CICO. I stick to around 1200 cals a day and eat whatever I want as long as it falls into that — though mostly it’s been lots of veggies and lean meats. I just hit my first 20lb loss and I couldn’t be more excited. All of you fine people here gave me the motivation to really get going, so thank you all! I used to say that I couldn’t weigh under 150 unless you chopped both my legs off but after reading the posts here, started to think “why can’t I?” So I went for it. I’m so happy I did. To everyone struggling - trust in the process. It’s hard but if I can actually make a difference in my life, you can too! current progress

submitted by /u/fadeintoyou913
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2za0R8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...