DAY 1 of 30 day no sugar challenge 😤

I woke up already craving sugar, but I'm determined not to give in. Quitting isn't an option anymore. I'm just telling myself that, at the end of these 30 days, I'm not going to want it anymore. I'm not going to lie, I'm feeling a bit scared and uncertain, but my mind is made up. Sugar and carbs are very clearly druglike to me, and I can't let myself live life addicted to a substance.

I had eggs instead of the chocolate I was craving and now I feel very full and a bit better. I have classes from morning till evening today so that makes things a bit easier. I'll update this post right before I go to bed with how my day was without sugar :P

submitted by /u/thinthickthin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ErvSey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...