Hi guys, thanks to everyone who signed up yesterday and welcome to day 1 of October's challenge! You are all amazing for taking part and working on making your lives better this month! I'm excited to be back as your host after 2 months away, and thanks again to u/Oityouthere for their leadership in August and September. I'm a bit late today, but for the rest of the month I'll be aiming to get the post up in the morning like it has been recently. I'm really looking forward to getting the month off to a good start and feeling in control of things in my life again!
For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!
And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a victory to share, etc. Did you exercise today? What are you eating? Had any thoughts you want to share? And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! Looking forward to making this a good month :D
I'll start: I'll post an update to my specific daily goals later, but I'm using today to try to organize myself for the month. Meal planning, cooking, some sort of goal tracker, lists of things I want to get done, and I also commit to getting some exercise and going for a walk somewhere this afternoon and enjoying the autumn scenery. The last 2 months, I've gotten fewer steps than any other months this year despite weighing the least. Now I have new pain meds and there's no excuse not to walk more. Have a good day everyone!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NeoXEx
No comments:
Post a Comment