85lbs so far, it's honestly mind boggling how far I've come and how deep a hole I pulled myself out of. I thought that was just how my life was always going to be and that it was just hopeless, but it wasn't :) TBH I'm sick of buying clothes but I guess that's a good thing lmao. Every 10lbs I just thought to myself "just 10 more.. you can do this" until I reached my goal weight, and I can't believe it's worked. I know this is a bit silly to post about but I just really wanted to share how happy I am with myself right now, this has just been such a bumpy ride and I'm just so proud of myself for not giving up at times like I absolutely would have in the past.
I work in a bakery and jesus christ every damn day is a huge struggle and it's just made this whole thing so much harder on me, but I have some really supportive friends there that have helped balance that out :) On a plus note I can finally fit into the normal large chef coats at work that they provide instead of having to hide the few 2 XL's and XL's.
small irrelevant bonus: curls on fleek
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ApFD8L
No comments:
Post a Comment