I’ve managed to lose 3 stone since November just by counting calories(1400 a day)and plenty of walking.
I’m happy with the progress I’ve made so far and still have another 2 stone to go before I’m in the healthy bmi range.
I feel very self conscious about my belly as it’s not proportional to the rest of me anymore. I’m starting a new job next week and I am dreading getting fitted for a uniform.
Is there anything else I can do to shift this weight?
Maybe cut more calories?
Cut the carbs?
There are a thousand and one ways to lose weight so I’ve tried to keep it simple and go with cico but I’m feeling really low about my appearance and I am willing to try something else. I know the weight won’t drop off over night but I need to do more than I currently am. I just don’t know what.
Thank you.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OUPJDu
No comments:
Post a Comment