I've become more indulgent these past weeks. Yesterday was a sobering moment. When I stepped on the scale, confident that I had lost at least one pound, the scale slapped back at me, showing that I gained 3 pounds.
Shit.
I've been in this -2, +3 plateau for the past 2 months. Enough of it already.
So, I got myself a challenge to make it fun. 8 pounds fewer by Halloween.
I will exercise about the same.
But...
I will cut sweets and dineouts. I will track absolutely everything. I will drink water when I would have gotten coffee or a latte in its stead.
I know I won't be able to keep it up for life. But if I go back to my "old way of losing weight," I won't mind being in a plateau at 3 or 4lbs away from my goal.
...until a few weeks from the end of the year.
Wish me luck.
And if you have similar stories, do share, please.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NL3fgu
No comments:
Post a Comment