I am crazy. No, really, I am. That may offend you to hear me label myself as such but let’s call a spoon a spoon. I don’t live a baseline normal life. I am not looking for a life void of emotion – just, perhaps, a little less. Sometimes I get warning signs that I am about to go a little crazy, I want a single cigarette, other times I feel effervescent like the top of my head is coming off and I am bubbling into the air. (Rember. Crazy). Sometimes my sleep pattern is off.
Just today I started crying because I was getting older. I mean, come on, it happens to everyone. I can’t stop the clock. I was on a first date the other night and started talking about my aging dog and started tearing up. It was quite embarrassing.
(Dear Reader, I went to do a cut and paste and removed hundreds of words. I promise to finish this tomorrow. Stink)!
from Psych Central Blogs https://ift.tt/2PsogZE
No comments:
Post a Comment