Hi guys, so I'm 28 years old and weigh 73kg. My legs and arms look alright but I've got a bit of a belly which I think comes from years of sitting in the office all day and not doing enough exercise! Every day for breakfast I have two fried eggs on toast and for lunch I have a rice salad or pasta salad. I recently started using the Lifesum app and I never seem to go over what I'm supposed to (1600 kcal.) My dinner is my least healthy meal every day but it's not like I eat pizza every day. I also drink a cocktail or a couple of glasses of wine most days so yeah, I could reduce my alcohol and make dinner healthier, but if I'm not going over on Lifesum, surely I'm doing fine?
I go to the gym 4 mornings of the week (I do a real work out - sweating like mad at the end! I spend the first 10 mins doing 5k on the cross fit, then do weights or leg exercises and the last 10 mins running 7.5 on Level 8 of the treadmill) and do two spinning classes (practically kill myself) in the evenings. I've been doing this for about 6 months now and feel I should be making more progress. I'd like to go down to 63kg.
I'm a vegetarian, so I'm not sure if I'm maybe missing out on some important supplements that would help me lose weight, but I'm not really sure what more I can do!
My stomach is beginning to look a bit odd as I'm starting to form some sort of abs, but with a bit of a belly to go with it!
I'm a bit fed up as I decided this year to concentrate on my body rather than my work so I've been putting a lot of determination into it but don't feel like I'm getting the results at this stage.
What more can I do?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PYX85I
No comments:
Post a Comment