Long story short, I’ve been extremely sedentary the past year and a half or so and it has caused me to gain weight. My health is in an extremely worrisome range now and I really need advice on types of indoor workouts for a person who aches/tenses up easily, that can be done in a small space and can be added on to once my energy improves.
Another big issue is cooking healthily. I like cooking and eating, but the foods I choose are clearly unhealthy. I would like to know where to start on a plant based diet to lower very high cholesterol, and inflammation. My doctor said a low carb/sugar diet would be the goal. I’m open to whatever foods, I’ve just never had to make mainly vegetarian type meals before. Also started logging in MFP again today. Is there a shopping list of multi use foods that will make prep/cooking easier? I have all the spices and love all cuisines. Fucking scared.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zDf4MX
No comments:
Post a Comment