Update: 2 weeks ago I gave up, you guys pushed me back in

Hey,

Two weeks ago I was totally down because of my weight not going down despite everything I did in terms of calorific deficit and exercising like boot camp. You guys caught me and motivated me to get me back in.

I gave everything up and started having 2000 cal meals of junk food. You guys told me to stop all my exercises and just maintain a proper calorie deficit.

For the past two weeks, I did just that. I maintained roughly 1500 cals, except for one day, and did not do anything in terms of exercising. My weight went from 239 lbs to 228 lbs (most people were using lbs instead of kgs so let’s continue that). That was 7 lbs first week, I assume mainly water weight of the junk food, then 2 lbs for the following week. This gives me a lot of hope that it is not yet in vain.

Thanks a lot guys and gals! I really appreciate it. I am not sure how to ping up the users who helped me. I will try to do it in the comments or edit.

Users: u/Jynxers and u/Med1vh. Shout out to you folks!!

submitted by /u/throwaway2582018
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MeM6Gw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...