To those who have had a massive weight loss, do you still have to restrict your calories to maintain?

I’m a bit confused, at the moment I’m eating 1200-1500 a day to lose weight. I’m considering lowering it slightly because my weight loss has slowed down a bit.

What I’m confused about is if someone continually loses all of there weight by sticking to 900 calories a day until they’re at their goal weight, should they then have to go back up to 2000cals a day to maintain or will they start putting weight on?

I don’t think I’m explaining my question very well. I mean does your body calibrate itself to living on a certain amount of calories so when you try to increase your calorie intake you can’t have more than 900 cals before you start gaining again. Will the person be stuck having to eat 900 cals for the rest of their life?

submitted by /u/WildAndNutty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O32awL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...