Time to get serious.

Hey you beautiful folks of loseit!

After hitting a low point some months ago, I finally decided to get off my ass and stop complaining. From my cheesy-titled post here 6 months ago, you can probably see I've had a pretty big change in overall mood. I've still got a colossal appetite, but I'm really kicking the unhealthy stuff like fast food. After losing the first 20 pounds, I'm noticing my muscles are more defined. However, I'm still holding on to the slowly deflating spare tire. Residing on the bench isn't going to lose the weight I'm looking to lose. I decided on the way home from work today that I'm going to start running. Of course, my brain isn't that simple. The little monkey at the helm in my brain sees the gates of hell opening with the thought of jogging. Thankfully I know how to play the monkey's games. I whipped into the nearest sporting store and shelled out for a good pair of jogging shoes, that way I have to go jogging now since I've invested money into it.

Til next time. See you folks at the -40 lb flare!

submitted by /u/Sir_Giraffe161
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OkkTXN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...