OK I started. I reignited my MFP account. I weighed myself (yuck) and entered the details, set my goal to maintain. My fitbit is linked so excess calories go through. For the last 5 days I've diligently entered the food I've eaten, including the binging on sweets and two iced buns yesterday. I've made positive choices. I even walked a half marathon on Sunday.
Each day I've been significantly (at least 450 calories and over 800 below on two days including the half marathon day) below my fitbit adjusted goal.
Now I know that I said I'd be happy to maintain - but I kinda expected that I would start to see a tiny loss by now. Instead I've added nearly 2lbs
I'm feeling so deflated, like what is the point of trying if trying gets you nowhere? I really feel like giving up.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q6XGWe
No comments:
Post a Comment