First post on this sub. Really trying to stick to a easy meal plan and slim down and be healthy

Currently sitting at 263lbs and decided enough is enough I’m 6ft 21yr old and my goal weight hopefully will be to bottom out around 185-200lbs, chef by day so I have the creativity to create a great meal plan for my self I’ve just always lacked the motivation. My doctor said if I don’t act now it might turn into diabetes, so I am really going to try. I was pleasantly surprised that my purchases at the supermarket yesterday were 80% from the produce section and 20% from the In store butcher. I’m will cut out any unnecessary sugars and very low carbs. I hope I can really do this. Will post updates in weight changes for anyone who cares.

submitted by /u/kyledrennan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DF8J86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...