Long story short, I’m roughly 2 months in and have dropped 25lbs. My starting to target weight is 216>165, just did my bi-weekly weigh in at 190lb.
Last week I wasn’t feeling well mentally or physically, went on a bit of a bender and consumed A LOT of sugar - aside from carbs, one of the main foods I’ve been cutting out/regulating. Pair this with not working out and I expected to go up a couple of pounds, naturally.
Well, I did my weigh in this morning and lost 3 more pounds since two weeks ago. I’m obviously not upset about this outcome but really confused. Granted, I have a decently physical job (chef) but the way I was treating myself last Wednesday-Saturday, I don’t understand how I still cut. But then again, I hopped back on my bullshit on Sunday.
TL;DR i ate like shit for a few days, didn’t work out, and still cut weight by at least 3lbs. Why?
EDIT thanks, y’all.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y0gtvl
No comments:
Post a Comment