Ya so I know nothing ever happens quickly with your body or anything so I don’t need that lecture. I was in and out of the hospital the last few months and since then I’ve put on a little weight I definitely didn’t want, not too bad just need to start running again at the very least.
I go home for the first time in about 6 months about a week from now, and I wanted to see if there was anything noticeable or any routines I may be able to do until then maybe to even very slightly reduce the slight gut and minor chub around my chest I’ve put on.
I was looking into any sort of detox drinks that I know can reduce bloating (so they say) and wanted to see if they actually work in any sense. On top of that I was thinking of just eating much much less throughout the day (not starve myself but just a lot less) and going back to my daily push-up routine which added to about 60-70 daily besides the gym. In roughly seven days do you think these may make even a little difference? If not does anyone have any suggestions?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NbfBth
No comments:
Post a Comment