Really struggling to lose weight and losing motivation - why is it so hard?

I started trying to lose weight earlier this year and was moderately successful, but fell off the bandwagon quickly. About 3 months ago I decided to try again and I’ve been working hard.

I do a strength workout at the gym 4-5 times per week, walk my dog 7 times a week for a minimum 30 minutes, do a dance class once a week, and consistently do above 10,000 steps a day. I have been tracking my food and while I will have the occasional splurge (eg a slice of pizza) it always fits within my calorie count.

I’ve been so diligent and that’s why I’m finding it so discouraging that I’ve not lost one single kilogram. My measurements are still the same. In fact some are bigger. My clothes continue to either fit the same or fit smaller. I’m at a loss. I could understand if I’d been cheating or not been as diligent but I’ve worked my ass off. I get close to tears every time I see a photo of myself now because I’m so unhappy and I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.

Any suggestions, support, admonishment etc that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/lyssabrittany
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P4O2Dq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...