Hi Everyone, I eat three meals a day (no snacks), and in the last few weeks, something switched in how I view each meal. Without actively trying to, at some point I started seeing each meal as an “opportunity” to make progress towards my goals, rather than with “concern” about what I need to do to during the meal avoid slipping up.
I’ve noticed this makes a HUGE difference—from avoiding a negative to working towards a positive. It makes swapping out rice for cauliflour, or Ezekiel bread for a bagel, a relief instead of a sacrifice, and I’m exceeding the achievable mini goals I had set. Even as others at the table pass around the bagels and jam with glee.
Most importantly, because I’m ensuring every meal contains greens, fiber, fat, grains, and protein, I’m not feeling the least bit hungry or deprived, because all of my nutrition needs are being met. I’ve even been able to give up added sugar during the last 26 days without any withdrawal symptoms, and have lost eight pounds during that time.
What re-framing and it visualization tactics are working for you? I’m eager to add more of these to my toolkit.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nzh81k
No comments:
Post a Comment