I didn’t eat junk a lot before I was trying to lose weight, but now I’m trying and it’s all I crave

I gained a lot of weight a couple years ago after I dated someone who would demand I came over everyday, wouldn’t make dinner or do anything, he’d just buy junk food and I’d sit there and watch him play video games. I didn’t get a lot of physical activity. I gained 50 pounds. I haven’t been with him for the last year and a bit, and I was able to cook more.

My issue isn’t so much what I eat I think, it’s how much, and the fact that I don’t exercise which is what I’m trying to change now. I never craved fast food or desserts before but now that I’m working out in the mornings and evenings and trying to eat less it’s all I want! It’s getting so frustrating and I feel like I’m going to slip down a dark hole.

submitted by /u/sadgirlfunhouse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DmIiUw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...