It sucks that it has come to this. Back in high school I was a majorette and was always perfect weight, I could gain 10 odd in the off months and come back and lose it instantly. Then I started getting health problems. Tons of issues with my stomach. Then got to college and was always too afraid to go out. I ran to all my classes and then stayed in my room the rest of the time. Started gaining weight but didn’t think much of it. Then all the anxiety and being worried all the time caught up to me and I suffered a seizure. For about a year after that I have pretty much no recollection of what happened, how I got to my classses or anything.
I finally graduated last year, and realized how obese I had gotten. I have since moved since my boyfriend got a really good job offer and still have had no luck finding a career for myself. So I’m in the apartment all day, eating and eating. Now my whole stomach is hurting and sides are hurting and I feel like crap. I have pain and it’s from how far I’ve gotten and not exercising. From being a perfect 120 pd girl to now being a obese 190 pd women, it’s officially gotten to a low point that I thought would never come.
I’ve decided that it needs to end now. So if any of you have suggestions please I am all ears. I have really bad anxiety which makes it hard for me to even step out of the apartment. There is a gym on site just 20 steps away form me but yeah, really bad nerves. I love cooking and honestly think I’m a great cook, but I’m still prone to eating tons of pasta, bread is like heaven for me, and popcorn and chips just take over me. I hate all cheese and only drink soy milk. If anyone has suggestions thank you very much. Sorry this was a bit long, just can’t believe I’ve gotten to this point. Good luck to all other people going through this!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PXsqca
No comments:
Post a Comment