My first week (32F/5'7''/SW:175lbs/GW:145lbs)

Decided last week for the umpteenth time that I am going to lose this extra weight! I have been at my new job for 1 year; is more sedentary and more stressful than my prior job. The year before that my family had multiple health issues back to back, so that was stressful as well. I comfort eat.

Maybe this will be a weekly update, maybe not.

FOOD: Downloaded MFP, which I LOVE. Especially the barcode reader. Tracked everything including those sneaky calories (cooking oils and condiments). Ate at goal calories or under for 4 days, maintenance for 2 days, and too much over for 1 day. Sugar is my weakness, and rarely drink plain water. I was on an almost all take out /fast food diet previously, and I cooked or brought from home all this week except 1 lunch, which is a HUGE change.

FITNESS: Walked around all day Labor Day for outings. Impulsively went ice skating on 2 days, 1 hour each day. Really enjoyed it! I have LA Fitness membership, so time to start using it! I have never in my life done a personal training session, but I really want to and would like to at least once in the future.

WEIGHT: Started this week at 175 lbs. Current is 172.5 (-2.5 lbs). My weight loss goal is 145 lbs. When I get there, I might consider going lower, then doing a slow bulk back to 140 or 145. I do not know anything about bulking...I am assuming you lose fat weight and try to regain as muscle weight...any women who've done it, let me know what your experience was.

submitted by /u/Droid_plz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oR1L5k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...