It's time to take care of myself. Any tips?

Yesterday, after a long discussion with my fiancee and friends, we decide it was time to take care of ourselves. We're going to use MyFitnessPal to log the calories Intake, Google fit to track activities, and we're going to a nice gym that I used to go before I've got a knee injury (still have trouble with that).

We are pretty much addicted to junk food so we decide to limit that to one by month and to make good food at home instead, to not frustrate ourselves. We're going to try to make nice meals with little fat for that. For the gym, we're planning to go 3 times a week, mostly in the evening to accommodate our schedule, and doing that with the help of a coach. We want to be at our best for our wedding next year so that's a good motivation. Do you have additional advices that could be useful to help motivate us, or help us to lose weight?

submitted by /u/Ashaika
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CBIONL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...