Maintenance Monday: What do you want?

Hello everybody! A quick one today, as I had a hectic day and am already at work, typing this on mobile (excuse any weird formatting).

So today I'm going to bounce things back to you. What do you want from these Maintenance Monday threads? Do you like the formats so far, where I wreck my brain every week for a central topic of debate, or would you rather it be an open forum every week to discuss anything and everything weight maintenance related? Any particular topics you want to talk about in the near future?


Anything else on your mind pertaining maintenance? Is your diet going effortlessly, or have the last few weeks been more of a struggle? All questions, remarks and worries are welcome topics of conversation!

As for me: I CAN RUN AGAIN. My general cardiovascular fitness seems to have awol though.

submitted by /u/tgsgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2x0XDU6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...