Losing weight hurts in unexpected ways (funny)

I’ve seen several posts from people who lost weight and now experience discomfort when they sit in hard chairs. I’ve done okay with losing my cushion, but this past week I discovered an unexpected side effect of dropping 20 lbs.

My boobs HURT when I wake up in the mornings. I’ve always been large-chested, and even though I went from a size 12 to a size 6, I I’ve only dropped one cup size. The girls aren’t much smaller, but the gap between them is larger, and the belly underneath is much flatter.

When I went to bed at night, my boobs used to smush together and against my stomach into a lovely panini of sweat and adipose.

Now they roam freely across my chest, jiggling like a fish in a bag that a dentist gave to their niece.

Looks like I’ll be adding a sports bra to both the gym and the bedroom.

submitted by /u/pangeathepanda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ol8UcH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...