Is Rewarding Yourself with a Bad Meal, a Bad Habit?

I recently started dieting again and have lost 7lbs in the past couple weeks. a group of co-workers were going out to eat for lunch so I joined, and "rewarded" myself with my first truly bad meal since starting the diet again ( I had a 6oz. Cheeseburger w/ french fries & a water to drink). Is this sort of behavior forming bad habits (for instance, should I just be removing 6oz. portions of red meat from my diet indefinitely) or is it okay to have a "cheat" meal every once in awhile?

P.S. - my diet is to just count calories and try to limit myself to 1800 (I am a 6'3",male), if that is dumb please let me know.

P.P.S - this is my first post in this sub but I think it is really awesome and I really get inspired by all the stories I read on here so thanks.

submitted by /u/ToffeeBlue2013
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OWO00B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...