I'm officially half the man I used to be.

3 years ago I started my journey at 460 lbs. Today I stepped on the scale and saw 230 for the first time. I've had a ton of up's and downs, plateaus every 75 or so lbs. binges resulting in 20-30 lbs of weight gain and dabbling in every diet under the sun but after a final push of hitting the gym and strict calorie management the last 3 weeks I managed to shed the last 10 lbs I had been fighting with for months to hit the first goal I had set for myself this year.

These are what everybody is here for. progress pics

I feel like I still have a bunch more to lose. I've been going to the gym pretty consistently the last month or so to try to tone up and plan on continuing to do so to accelerate my weight loss. eventually i'd like to look into skin removal and settle in the 190-200 range. but for now i'm going to celebrate this small victory.

submitted by /u/Nogard87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wXCmvj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...