I'm a new man, 80 lbs down

260lbs to 180 lbs progress pic: https://imgur.com/JFGqQ6r 24/Male/180lbs/6'2 I was overweight my whole life. Had crippling anxiety that made it difficult look anyone in the eye. My family and friendship relationships were constantly strained, my romantic life was nonexistent. I reached an all-time high for me at 260 lbs, I was starting to get stretch marks on my love handles and lower stomach and was revolted by myself in the mirror. I'd tried multiple diets, they never stuck. I'd heard of keto, but it always seemed this impossible lifestyle from the outside looking in. It took a full-blown panic attack, where I lost the ability to hear for a few minutes while presenting a simple little presentation in front of my law school class to look at myself honestly and take responsibility for the direction my life was going in. I decided to attempt what I thought was impossible. People say you should start off slow and steady, making incremental changes, but I was in such a radical mindset that in the same day I took on Keto, Intermittent Fasting, Cold Showers, 5k or weights 5 days a week, Ashwagandha, Probiotics. My goal weight was 220 lbs to get back to my stasis. To cut a long story short, for the first time I actually stuck to something and didn't quit. Not only did I reach my goal weight, I powered through and got down to my current weight of 180lbs. It took me 2 years with a couple plateaus, but finally got there. My whole world has changed. Anxiety is gone, family relationships and friendships repaired, love life is healthy and it was all thanks to determination and this miracle lifestyle if. At 24, I feel like I've been born To all those people unhappy with themselves and overweight considering attempting Keto + IF, YOU HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION, look no further.

i got my new pupreme shirt on this success i thought you guys would like too!! And this is source from where I got it since few people asked for it https://teespring.com/pupreme-t-shirt-3506

submitted by /u/ShotWork2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MvbNmh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...