I'm at the Drs office and was just weighed

This is my first post. And like the title said, I was just weighed. While I'm waiting to be seen, here's the run down. I'm almost in my 40s. I'm a woman. I had a baby 10 weeks ago. I'm nursing said baby. I'm sedentary.

So facing the scale was not pretty. I've been avoiding it. Avoiding my reflection in the mirror. Bottom line: I need to lose 70 pounds. So I guess this is day 1.

I read the beginners links in this sub. I'm going to take it slow and do CICO with an adjustment for breastfeeding.

I'm not sure what old habits need to change. Or what is even a bad habit. Before I got this big, I would eat a huge breakfast and that would hold me over until I had a small lunch and she'll dinner. Is that something I can do now?

I definitely need to give up my sweet tea (or at least have it as a treat). Will ibuprofen help with a sugar withdrawal headache?

Welp, baby step number 1, here I go.

submitted by /u/SilverParty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NghdH5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...