I need serious help to jump start my weightloss!

Hi everyone, this is the first time posting here and I'm hoping that I can get some help from you all!

I am 24/F who weighs 20 stone 12 pounds. I think this is 290 pounds roughly. I am 5ft 3inchs and work in a call centre.

My problem with starting my weightloss is that there is too much information available online, to know what is right, wrong and middle ground.

I'm obviously severely over weight for my height and age, I need to do this now. If I don't, I'm worried that I'm a few years time it will be too late.

Any help on what to avoid doing, I.e certain excercise or foods. I can't get a clear idea on how many calories I should be cutting down to either. How is this worked out?

Any foods that I should be eating? I have dietary restrictions. Such as lactose and nuts etc.

I just need a starting base to build upon and this sub seemed the perfect place to be educated from real people who have been where I am now.

I'm sorry this is so long and all over the place, I'm really nervous. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you so much in advance guys.

submitted by /u/faceofreflection
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CKmL7Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...