Good Morning lovely Losers,
How are you doing this September? Ok, it's only the 2nd day so I might be getting ahead of myself. It's so nice not to have a hangover this morning. How is your second day going? What have you done this weekend- was it fun? Would you like to moan and get sympathy? Would you like to rejoice and get praise? All are welcome and I shall do my best to support you on all your goals today- obviously, you will also do that for each other too!
Those of you joining today, welcome! This is a daily accountability thread in which you are encouraged to post any scale victories, non-scale victories, diet and life woes or joy, gardening tips, exercise tips, better weight lifting techniques, recipes, pets, or anything else you want to. Feel free to post hourly, daily, weekly or any time that is convenient to you- there is no pressure. It's just nice to have you here and everyone is welcomed!
I look forward to hearing about your day!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oDh81v
No comments:
Post a Comment