On April 1, I weighed in at 320. This morning, after I did my run/walk couch to 5k app, and rehydrated, I weighed myself, and it was at 293.8. One thing I noticed today for the first time, that when I ran, my belly didn't bounce as much, and it was much easier to run. I broke my back 8 years ago, and now that I have 25 pounds less pushing down on it, my back hurts less.
I still have a ways to go, but I'm happy with the progress I've made, and am excited for the progress to come. Based on the advice of other posters here, I've set some a long term goal weight of 225, and a short term goal of 275. I'm hoping when I run my first 5k on Thanksgiving that I come in at 275. Once I hit that milestone, I can set a timeframe for 260.
Over the last few months, my eating habits have improved dramatically. One thing that my wife and I have done on that is we've started ordering those meal kits through the mail. The food is delicious, easy to make and it's gotten us out of the habit of stopping at a fast food place on the way home. I also started a new job, where there's a small fridge that literally nobody in the office uses. Because of this, I can bring in enough fresh produce to last me the week. My lunches have consisted of some chicken noodle soup, 5 crackers, a slice of cheese, and a plate of fruits and vegetables.
I still have a ways to go, but I'm happy with the progress I've made, and am excited for the progress to come. Based on the advice of other posters here, I've set some a long term goal weight of 225, and a short term goal of 275. I'm hoping when I run my first 5k on Thanksgiving that I come in at 275, but that may be a bit too aggressive. Once I hit that milestone, I can set a timeframe for 260, and we'll see where to go from there.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pda0sW
No comments:
Post a Comment