Complete lack of self control around food recently.

I've been binging/overeating for like the past 3 weeks, I've went from weighing around 194lbs to around 205lbs and I'm just feeling defeated. Knowing that I've gained 10lbs makes me want to give up already. My binge eating has spiked but right now I believe it was just a lack of self control and I could use some advice. I was on a roll with my diet about a month ago, consistently hitting calories and macros for about 2 weeks, was down to 192lbs but I messed up one day and just started to intuitively eat but after about a week I would just eat a piece of chocolate and couldn't stop myself and it's just been getting worse. Anyone have any advice for me?

submitted by /u/Trifecta253
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OoH9je

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...