Body wont lose anymore weight?

Im 26/f 5’4”... So until about two years ago ive always been 120 lbs. then within a year i went to 175lbs. Ive always ate horrible, drank sodas all the time, etc. My nurse friend suggested it was my metabolism so i decided to eat better. I started dieting in March and up until June i lost 30lbs. But i havent lost anymore since then. Its like my body refuses to dip below 140lbs. I dont know what direction to go in. I work retail so im on my feet 12 hours of the day running around. I eat healthy. I havent changed anything. Someone suggested it may be my thyroid? I dont know if anyone has experienced this before.

I know for my height im close to the average weight but trust me, i look heavier than that.

Just wondering if i should change my diet or what should i be doing different?

submitted by /u/jacquelinepc11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OdIM3j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...