A celebratory post because I had the will power to get my shit done last night despite all of the odds.

Last night, I went running (exercise in general) for the first time in well over a year. I had to stay late at work which pushed my time back. Then I got home and all my meat was frozen solid. I had to make do with thin crust pizza but I only ate 360 cals worth and some water:). Had an intense argument and almost ended a relationship. By that time it was already almost 11 but I still forced myself to go out and exercise. I was going to go to the gym at my apartments but when I got there there was a bunch of buff fitness people working out and I felt out of place, so I ran around outside for a bit. I’m glad I forced myself to go out and get shit done despite my shitty day. Previously I wouldn’t even force myself to on a good day.

I have also stayed within my calorie goals:)

submitted by /u/Meganelizabethhhhhhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QW1Xx7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...