Are these macros good for a skinnyfat guy like me?

Hello everyone.

I am a 5 foot 6 male at the age of 25. I weigh 149 pounds. I did a lot of research and with a friends help came up with a diet and exercise routine. I started August 27 (last week) and have been hitting my macros on the nose using MyFitnessPal and have been doing all of my exercise as best as possible. It has been one week so far but I am on top of it and very excited.

Before last week I used to eat about 1 meal a day for a long time. Its just how I have been. I am skinny and weak but have an annoying belly. My goal is to lose this belly and gain muscle. Currently I am focusing on mostly muscle gain and slight fat loss.

Current Macros:

5 days of the week = Protein: 160g - Carbs: 150g - Fat 60g = 1780 calories

2 days of the week = Protein: 160g - Carbs: 250g - Fat 60g = 2180 calories

This is a lot of food for me as I have been eating 1 meal a day before last week, but now my appetite is opening up and I am getting hungry throughout the day :)

I workout 5 days on and 1 day off and repeat. I do upper/lower/upper/lower/weak point/off and repeat.

I have been getting stronger. I can easily feel it already. Would I lose my belly within like 5 months this way? I think I am at like 24% BF but not sure. I hope to hit 13%.

THANKS

submitted by /u/Turkpowered
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PZh88m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...