490>349. It’s my birthday!

Long post coming up:

Images:

https://imgur.com/a/mI5fiqZ

Thoughts:

So, it's my birthday, when this year started I proposed to myself to try and do something better, something different from previous years, to get away from self pity and depression and seek something new. I thought well about it, what could I accomplish in my daily life without having to move on from my job or putting myself at a financial risk without having even started fully taking on the life of most adults. My reasoning brought me to what I think was my biggest issue in my life so far: my weight. Being overweight in itself is a huge issue and will make everything in life several times harder, doing your job, being able to enjoy a social life, even finding love one day for people who care about such things. I personally decided to lose weight due to health complications, my back has basically degraded in the last 5 years to a very poor state and losing weight has to be a priority if I want to be able to do things properly. As so, I started by doing simple things: I stopped drinking juice and soda and stopped eating sweets, dropped. That followed by visiting a nutritionist and getting a good diet plan to lose what, then, January this year, was my goal of 50lbs. It was my first time ever trying to lose weight, so I didn't really know what I was capable of. It's now 9/17/2018 and I've lost 145lbs. I went down 5 pant sizes and 3 shirt sizes, I'm 20lbs away of being the weight I was when I finished high-school. I'm 26 years old now, and all I'm thinking is that, regardless of the pain I feel everyday due to my illnesses and poor behavior in the past, I'm committed to rise above it and move forth. So, what is my advice to everyone seeking change? Take a step, don't be afraid.

submitted by /u/SammyKiller
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MCUX53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...