30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 25

Hello peoples!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day today.

Weight by end of the month 306 – 308: 310.6 this morning, trend weight 313.2.

Stay within calorie goal of 1700ish: I'm looking at low 1700s with xtreme wellness wrap quesadillas planned for dinner.

Exercise 5 days a week: I'm at least going to swing tonight & may do some punchy punchy stuff. 19/25 for the month.

Improve my relationship with food & my body: I'm still pleased by enjoying my work lunches this week. :)

Journal once a week, uninterrupted 60 minutes about stuff that matters: I will try to make time for this one night this week. 3/4 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: Went above & beyond on this one this month haha. 4/4 weeks.

How y'all doing?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O9rvZg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...