Hello, I'm new to this sub, so I hope that this post is allowed. I hope to start my weight-loss journey within the next few days, as I am looking into gyms in my area and trying to find the best gym for the best price.
My problem is that I am not entirely sure what is best for me to do once I'm there, so I'm looking to you guys in the hopes of finding a workout app that can either show me or help me to make workout routines.
As an aside, I'm also looking for any tips you guys may have on eating better - my Achilles heel is sushi and Coca-Cola, and I'm trying to limit my intake to maybe once or twice a month (sushi) and 1 coke a day MAX (I'm hoping to cut it down further but for now this is far better than my past habit of upwards of 3 cokes a day and sushi at least once a week). Other than that, I don't tend to eat too much junk food, and most meals I eat are home-cooked. I live at home currently (when not in university) and this is a major hurdle for me in terms of eating because I don't want to make my parents pay for extra food - while at the same time I feel as though I am wasting my own money by buying food (ingredients from the store) when they make relatively healthy meals at home (they just don't have healthy breakfast/lunch ingredients).
I'm not sure that it matters in the context of this post, but I am a 21y/o female standing at 5'9 and weighing around 240lbs (last I weighed I was 235lbs but it's been a while so I'm going to estimate that i've stacked on a few pounds), my goal weight is 175lbs for now - and we'll see where I go from there.
Phew this got long, I'm so sorry!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BmnfQC
No comments:
Post a Comment