Sorry, I need your help

Well, it's going to be a real long story. Don't blame me for typos – english is not my native language. Probably I need a shrink's help, but let's start with reddit, as I've heard that together with like-minded people, real or virtual, people start losing their weight faster. Maybe it's my case, maybe it's not, time will tell. I'm broken. The whole year was shit. I've lost one job, then another one, then I've started to work at nightclub, but it's closed now, so I'm jobless again. This may my 89 years grandmother had a stroke, and today is 3 months since she lies in a hospital bed. I parted with my girlfriend with whom I lived 4,5 years together. We didn't have sex during the last year. She supported me from the start, but now she's tired of that. The reason is my weight. Perhaps, this post would never have appeared, as I had thoughts about suicide. The only reason that stops me are my parents. I'm not very close to them, but I love them and they love me too. They will not survive my loss and that stops me. I've no friends to talk to, as I've lost them all. Some moved to other cities and countries, others should never be called friends. I'm spending too much time talking with myself, so read it and maybe you could give me a good advice that will help me.

I blame my laziness and the inability to fix myself. This November I will be 30 years old. Problems with weight followed me since the childhood. In high shool I weighed 115 kilograms. This was the occasion for ridicule and abuse by classmates. I have been diagnosed with thyroid problems and I take hormones till now. To the third year of university I lost weight to 80 kilograms, but I thought it's not enough. I weared skinny jeans, S / M-sized shirts, but never was satisfied with myself. Then I've started to gain weight again.

My height is 195 centimeters, my current weight is 111 kg's. I don't have a very active lifestyle. Well, I play soccer once a week, rowing twice a week, play basketball sometimes, but it's still not enough. I'm lazy, I enjoy playing videogames as I'm trying to find myself excited in other realities except ours. I have no people who would call me and say: "Hey, stop sitting at home, wake your ass and let's meet". I love to drink coke and beers. I reduced the consumption of both of them and sweets, but can't see any progression. I've tried to attend fitness club, but it didn't work. I just can't find myself strong enough to start. I need your advices and support. Seems that I've enough motivating factors mentioned above, but I can't handle with them and my laziness.

Tell me how to start and what shall I start with? How to make sport activities your daily habit instead of the need?

submitted by /u/VOIDYOUTH
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PT7Tq7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...