Progress Update - a year and a day

https://imgur.com/a/77n1C3b

I got a Facebook memory notification yesterday and the left photo came up. I felt like I had to recreate it, silly pose and all!

In the before picture I weighed about 130kg (about 286lbs) , just slightly less than my highest recorded weight of 134.4( 296lbs). This morning I weighed 84.6, or about 186lbs. There's 100lbs between these pictures.

What worked for me was keto + cico and I made sure I weighed everything I ate and tracked it. I also did my best to find substitions for desserts and sweets to make sure I could beat any sugar cravings.

I wanted to make sure I set myself up for sustainable changes so this wasn't just a temporary crash course. Basically I live by "if it fits in my macros I'll eat it".

I started doing roller derby in April 2017 and that's what inspired the weight loss. I wanted to be the best I could be and didn't feel like that was possible being so heavy. Skating, and everything else, is much easier nowadays.

It's not always been easy but I did it and I'm very proud of the hard work I put in.

submitted by /u/Foldingstarsx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LuVmWD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...