[NSV] Somehow fitting into clothing I wore when I was "smaller"!

Body Recomp is a real thing! I've had a pair of shorts and various items of clothing shoved in the back of my closet from when I was at my "smallest" (122lbs, 5'5" female). I was a tiny 122lbs with zero muscle and wasn't at my healthiest. I gained over 35lbs over the course of a few years and in my journey to lose the weight this time around I finally started incorporating some exercise into my life in addition to the CICO method. Nothing extreme, Strong Curves routine twice a week and sometimes an extra cardio session thrown in. I introduced the exercise about 3 months ago.

I honestly never thought I'd fit into these clothes again because I've already decided that I have no interest in ever weighing 122lbs, so I was cleaning out my closet the other day. Lo and behold, a whole 12lbs heavier, I tried on these shorts. And they fit. And so does everything else I had stashed away in the deep dark corner. I know everyone says not to focus too much on the scale, but this totally opened my eyes. I'm heavier than I was, but I have muscle tone, I'm healthier, and I'm so totally stoked to wear these shorts!

submitted by /u/trigg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OqjeMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...