losing weight in college

Hey y’all!! I’m leaving for my junior year of college next Friday, and I want to get serious about my weight loss this year. I am getting engaged in the coming months and I want to look and feel my best for the engagement pictures, wedding dress shopping, etc.

I am in denial about how big I’ve gotten. I don’t think I look extremely overweight, or wear a huge size in clothing, but my weight and BMI is not good (31.1-obese). So basically I feel like I’m delusional and telling myself I’m skinny, when I really need to lose 40 lbs.

Do any of y’all have diet tips/suggestions for a broke-ish college student who needs to lose 40 pounds? I really don’t know where to start

submitted by /u/anna_alabama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M6ULPT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...